- max. stroke: 100 mm
- repeat accuracy: < 0.002 mm
- recommended maximum handling weight: 5 kg
- for narrow spaces
The IEF positioning units with spindle drive of profiLINE series were developed to combine the excellent features of a linear axis with the characteristics of a precision slide. These features combine large strokes with high precision at high loads. Here, the sophisticated and known IEF modular construction is applied as well.
Positioning systems with spindle drives enable high feed forces and can move heavy loads. They are particularly suitable for high demands on positioning and repeat accuracy. In many industries, our proven linear axes with spindle drive have been successfully used for years as ready-to-install modules and are mostly used in handling technology and factory automation.
- ground slide parts made of tool steel ensure high system accuracy
- central lubrication connection to increase durability in a servie-friendly manner
- processed aluminium profile with profile rail guides lead to a stiff guide system with high load ratings and high process accuracies
- cover by means of profile cap and sealing lip system permits a closed system without stroke loss
- different spindle pitches allow optimal adjustments to the customer's applications