With the miniSPIN-series a compact handling unit with highly dynamic traits was developed. The concept was designed to position small parts with a weight of up to 20 grammes. Typical pick & place operations can be realised with very short cycle times of about half a second.
The miniSPIN-series can be used as single station as well as in combination with linear units. In connection with the directly driven linear axis euroLINE, highly dynamical handling systems can be realised, e.g. to handle product pallets.
To enable optimum use of the miniSPIN series, standardised lever lengths of 87mm or 151.5mm are available.
- Selectable lever lengths (87 mm and 151.5 mm)
- Cycle times for 2x 180°: 240 ms at 20 g.
- Standard interface for attachment of different quills
- Prepared for mounting of customer servomotors
- Actuators can be programmed as independent multi-turn actuators
- Modular design (service friendly and easy to maintain)
- Optional single or dual channel air or vacuum supply
- No moving air hoses
- Fast handling for components with a net weight of up to 20 g:
- Clocks, medicine and pharmaceuticals sector, Precision engineering, micro-assembly
- engineering Check: Contact components, vision system (overhead)
- Placing parts from horizontal to vertical position
- Handling of components up to a maximum of 100 g on request
|type||miniSPIN 87||miniSPIN 151,5|
|lever length||87 mm||151.5 mm|
|inertia||0.128 kgcm²||0.268 kgcm²|
|repeat accuracy||0.05 mm||0.05 mm|
|work area lever||180° ± 5°||180° ± 5°|
|swivel angle quill||360° (endless)||360° (endless)|
|B (width)||222,5 mm||340 mm|
|H (height)||148.25 mm||207 mm|
|max. additional load||20 g (Up to 100g on request)||20 g (Up to 100g on request)|
|min. cycle time||240 ms||240 ms|
|weight variant 1||1.78 kg||1.84 kg|
|weight variant 2||2.25 kg||2.31 kg|
With the miniSPIN-series a compact handling unit with highly dynamic traits was developed. The concept was designed to position small parts with a weight of up to 20 grammes. Typical pick & place operations can be realised with very short cycle times of about half a second. For these pick & place processes, for example, this animation shows how the lifting suction cup used here for product handling works.
In this video you can see a typical application example of the swivel drive. It is used in a palletising system for loading a three-lane cycle chain. The three miniSPINs used take parts from a feeder and place them in the cycle chain of the palletising system.