aiQ-CONTROL is a force-path monitor that graphically illustrates pressing and monitors its progress. Measured values that are have a specific relation to each other can be determined via different functions, such as
- Box: Curve must go through the box. Entrance and exit points can be chosen freely.
- K-line: Curve must cross the line. This monitors whether a specific force is reached.
- W-line: Curve must cross the line. This monitors whether a specific path is complied with.
- Envelope: The measuring curve must not leave or touch the envelope.
All test results can be submitted to a QM system by TCP/IP or simply be stored in the file system as a CSV-file.
- curve assessment via envelope curves, windows and force-path barriers
- free process design
- compensation functions
- order management
- process documentation
- warning and alarm messages
- user management
- 16 digital inputs and outputs (24 V)
- communication via Ethernet TCP/IP
- touch screen (optional as multi-touch version)
- clearly structured user interface