|Topic:||Operation, maintenance, service and error diagnosis of PA-CONTROL family.|
|Requirements:||Basic knowledge of electrical engineering|
|Seminar start:||08:15 am|
|Seminar end:||approx. 4:30 pm|
- operation of PA-CONTROL
- control parameters
- different diagnostic methods (front panel/PC)
- operation of PC-software WINPAC (upload and download)
- modification of existing programs
- generation of small programs (e.g. for test purposes)
- error diagnosis / correction
Further topics or customer specific applications can be integrated on request as well.
Seminar objective: At the end of the seminar the attendee holds funded knowledges of positioning and sequential control PA-CONTROL. Subsequently the attendee is able to commission controls, diagnose errors clearly and supervise the automatic operation via PC and WINPAC.