The IEF positioning units with spindle drive of profiLINE series were developed to combine the excellent features of a linear axis with the characteristics of a precision slide. These features combine large strokes with high precision at high loads. Here, the sophisticated and known IEF modular construction is applied as well.
Features profiLINE 50 | 70
- ground slide parts made of tool steel ensure high system accuracy
- central lubrication connection to increase durability in a servie-friendly manner
Features profiLINE 115 | 140 | 200
- processed aluminium profile with profile rail guides lead to a stiff guide system with high load ratings and high process accuracies
- cover by means of profile cap and sealing lip system permits a closed system without stroke loss
- different spindle pitches allow optimal adjustments to the customer's applications